The Linux community maintains a number of User Guides which are hosted by the Linux Documentation Project. A number of these guides are available here for speed / ease of reference.
- Introduction to Linux – Machtelt Garrels
- Bash Guide for Beginners – Machtelt Garrels
- Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide – Mendel Cooper
- GNU/Linux Command-Line Tools Summary – Gareth Anderson
- The Linux System Administrators Guide – Lars Wirzenius and others.
- The Linux Kernel Module Programming Guide – Peter Jay Salzman
- Frequently Asked Questions – David C Merrill
If you can suggest or know of other suitable user guides that could be listed here, please let us know!
- Peppermint 5 release announced ~ June 23, 2014
- Peppermint 4 release announced – June 14, 2013
- SPOF #2 – Clustered Filesystem
- SPOF #1 – Storage Node
- YUM guide for Linux RPM based distros
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.