Nobody really knows what the Bourne shell's grammar is. Even examination of the source code is little help.
- Table of Contents
- 35.1. Interactive and non-interactive shells and scripts
- 35.2. Shell Wrappers
- 35.3. Tests and Comparisons: Alternatives
- 35.4. A script calling itself (recursion)
- 35.5. "Colorizing" Scripts
- 35.6. Optimizations
- 35.7. Assorted Tips
- 35.8. Security Issues
- 35.9. Portability Issues
- 35.10. Shell Scripting Under Windows
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.