Manual Section... (3) - page: XkbGetGeometry
NAMEXkbGetGeometry - Loads a keyboard geometry if you already have the keyboard description
SYNOPSISStatus XkbGetGeometry ( dpy, xkb )
Display * dpy;
- - dpy
- connection to the X server
- - xkb
- keyboard description that contains the ID for the keyboard and into which the geometry should be loaded
You can load a keyboard geometry as part of the keyboard description returned by XkbGetKeyboard. However, if a keyboard description has been previously loaded, you can instead obtain the geometry by calling the XkbGetGeometry. In this case, the geometry returned is the one associated with the keyboard whose device ID is contained in the keyboard description.
- Unable to allocate storage
- Invalid reply from server
- The length of a request is shorter or longer than that required to minimally contain the arguments
- A font or color of the specified name does not exist
- An argument is out of range
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:27:35 GMT, June 11, 2010