Manual Section... (3) - page: XSetDeviceValuators
NAMEXSetDeviceValuators - initialize the valuators on an extension input device
SYNTAXXSetDeviceValuators(display, device, valuators, first_valuator, num_valuators)
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- Specifies the device whose valuators are to be initialized.
- Specifies a pointer to an array of integer values to be used to initialize the device valuators.
- Specifies the first valuator to be set. Valuators are numbered beginning with zero.
- Specifies the number of valuators to be set.
DESCRIPTIONThe XSetDeviceValuators request sets the current values of the valuators of an input device. The valuators in the range first_valuator to (first_valuator + num_valuators) are set to the specified values. Valuators are numbered beginning with 0. Not all input devices support initialization of valuator values. If this request is made to a device that does not support valuators initialization, a BadMatch error will occur.
If the request succeeds, a status of Success is returned. If another client has the device grabbed, a status of AlreadyGrabbed is returned.
- An invalid device was specified. The specified device does not exist or has not been opened by this client via XOpenInputDevice.
- This error may occur if an XSetDeviceValuators request is made specifying a device that has no valuators and reports no axes of motion, or if such a request is made specifying a device that does not support valuator initialization.
- An invalid first_valuator or num_valuators values was specified.
Programming with Xlib
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:27:31 GMT, June 11, 2010