Manual Section... (3) - page: XListDeviceProperties
NAMEXListDeviceProperties - List a device's properties.
- Atom* XListDeviceProperties(Display *display, XDevice *device, int *nprops_return);
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- The device to grab.
- Specifies the number of Atoms returned.
- Specifies the number of elements in the values list.
- Specifies the property to modify or query.
The XListDeviceProperties function returns a list of the properties associated with the input device specified in device. Each device may have an arbitrary number of properties attached, some of which were created by the driver and/or server, others created by clients at runtime.
The client is expected to free the list of properties using XFree.
- A value does not describe a valid named identifier.
- A value for a Window argument does not name a defined window.
- An invalid device was specified. The device does not exist.
Specification and implementation.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:27:29 GMT, June 11, 2010