Manual Section... (8) - page: pam_echo
NAMEpam_echo - PAM module for printing text messages
- pam_echo.so [file=/path/message]
- The name of the remote host (PAM_RHOST).
- The name of the local host.
- The service name (PAM_SERVICE).
- The name of the controlling terminal (PAM_TTY).
- The remote user name (PAM_RUSER).
- The local user name (PAM_USER).
- The content of the file /path/message will be printed with the PAM conversion function as PAM_TEXT_INFO.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- Memory buffer error.
- Message was successful printed.
- PAM_SILENT flag was given or message file does not exist, no message printed.
For an example of the use of this module, we show how it may be used to print information about good passwords:
password optional pam_echo.so file=/usr/share/doc/good-password.txt password required pam_unix.so
Thorsten Kukuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:28:06 GMT, June 11, 2010