Manual Section... (8) - page: l2ping
NAMEl2ping - Send L2CAP echo request and receive answer
SYNOPSISl2ping [-i <hciX>] [-s size] [-c count] [-t timeout] [-d delay] [-f] [-r] [-v] bd_addr
- -i <hciX>
- The command is applied to device hciX , which must be the name of an installed Bluetooth device (X = 0, 1, 2, ...) If not specified, the command will be sent to the first available Bluetooth device.
- -s size
- The size of the data packets to be sent.
- -c count
- Send count number of packets then exit.
- -t timeout
- Wait timeout seconds for the response.
- -d delay
- Wait delay seconds between pings.
- Kind of flood ping. Use with care! It reduces the delay time between packets to 0.
- Reverse ping (gnip?). Send echo response instead of echo request.
- Verify response payload is identical to request payload. It is not required for remote stacks to return the request payload, but most stacks do (including Bluez).
- The Bluetooth MAC address to be pinged in dotted hex notation like 01:02:03:ab:cd:ef or 01:EF:cd:aB:02:03
AUTHORSWritten by Maxim Krasnyansky <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Marcel Holtmann <email@example.com>
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:28:12 GMT, June 11, 2010