Manual Section... (8) - page: gconf-schemas
NAMEgconf-schemas - register gconf schemas with the gconf database
- gconf-schemas [--register|unregister|register-all] [schema1] [schema2] [...]
- register schemas to the GConf database
- unregister schemas from the GConf database
- clean up the GConf database and register all schemas again. This might be neccessary if your gconf database becomes corrupted.
- do not send SIGHUP to the running gconfd-2 processes.
This manual page was written by Patrick Schoenfeld firstname.lastname@example.org for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
CopyrightCopyright © 2007 Patrick Schoenfeld
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:28:12 GMT, June 11, 2010