Manual Section... (8) - page: calibrate_ppa
NAMEcalibrate_ppa - pnm2ppa calibration tool
DESCRIPTIONProduces various PixMap (PPM) files used for calibrating pnm2ppa.
- This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
NOTEThe size of a full-page PixMap is 100MB!!. These PixMaps should be piped directly to pnm2ppa, except in the case of the -g option, where the PixMap should be viewed or printed by other means.
- -g, --gamma
- produce gamma.ppm (10MB, used in color calibration).
- -h, --help
- displays this help text.
- -o <outfile>
- output to file <outfile>, "-o -" means stdout (default)
- -p <n>
- create test pattern number <n>
- pattern 0: align print heads. (default)
- pattern 1: test alignment.
- pattern 2: clean print head.
- pattern 3: center paper.
- -s <paper>
- default papersize (a4, legal, letter = us (default))
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Chad C. Walstrom <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
SEE ALSOpnm2ppa(1), magicfilter(8), apsfilter(8)
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:28:11 GMT, June 11, 2010