Manual Section... (8) - page: apt-key
NAMEapt-key - APT key management utility
- apt-key [command/] [arguments...]
- Add a new key to the list of trusted keys. The key is read from filename, or standard input if filename is -.
- Remove a key from the list of trusted keys.
- Output the key keyid to standard output.
- Output all trusted keys to standard output.
- List trusted keys.
- List fingerprints of trusted keys.
- Pass advanced options to gpg. With adv --recv-key you can download the public key.
- Update the local keyring with the keyring of Debian archive keys and removes from the keyring the archive keys which are no longer valid.
- Keyring of local trusted keys, new keys will be added here.
- Local trust database of archive keys.
- Keyring of Debian archive trusted keys.
- Keyring of Debian archive removed trusted keys.
m[blue]APT bug pagem. If you wish to report a bug in APT, please see /usr/share/doc/debian/bug-reporting.txt or the reportbug(1) command.
APT was written by the APT team firstname.lastname@example.org.
CopyrightCopyright © 1998-2001 Jason Gunthorpe
APT bug page
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:28:01 GMT, June 11, 2010