Manual Section... (1) - page: zipsplit
NAMEzipsplit - split a zipfile into smaller zipfiles
SYNOPSISzipsplit [-t] [-i] [-p] [-s] [-n size] [-r room] [-b path] [-h] [-v] [-L] zipfile
zipfile Zipfile to split.
- Report how many files it will take, but don't make them.
- Make index (zipsplit.idx) and count its size against first zip file.
- -n size
- Make zip files no larger than "size" (default = 36000).
- -r room
- Leave room for "room" bytes on the first disk (default = 0).
- -b path
- Use path for the output zip files.
- Pause between output zip files.
- Do a sequential split even if it takes more zip files.
- Show a short help.
- Show version information.
Show software license.
DESCRIPTIONzipsplit reads a zipfile and splits it into smaller zipfiles.
EXAMPLESTo be filled in.
BUGSDoes not yet support large (> 2 GB) or split archives.
SEE ALSOzip(1), unzip(1)
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:24 GMT, June 11, 2010