Manual Section... (1) - page: xlogo
NAMExlogo - X Window System logo
SYNOPSISxlogo [-toolkitoption ...]
DESCRIPTIONThe xlogo program displays the X Window System logo.
OPTIONSXlogo accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options, as well as the following:
- This option indicates that the logo should be drawn with anti-aliased edges using the RENDER extension.
- If -render is also specified, this forces the edges to be rendered in sharp mode, (ie. 1-bit alpha channel).
- This option indicates that the logo window should be shaped rather than rectangular.
RESOURCESThe default width and the default height are each 100 pixels. This program uses the Logo widget in the Athena widget set. It understands all of the Simple widget resource names and classes as well as:
- foreground (class Foreground)
- Specifies the color for the logo. The default is depends on whether reverseVideo is specified. If reverseVideo is specified the default is XtDefaultForeground, otherwise the default is XtDefaultBackground.
- shapeWindow (class ShapeWindow)
- Specifies that the window is shaped to the X logo. The default is False.
WIDGETSIn order to specify resources, it is useful to know the hierarchy of the widgets which compose xlogo. In the notation below, indentation indicates hierarchical structure. The widget class name is given first, followed by the widget instance name.
XLogo xlogo Logo xlogo
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
- specifies required resources
SEE ALSOX(7), xrdb(1)
AUTHORSOllie Jones of Apollo Computer and Jim Fulton of the MIT X Consortium wrote the logo graphics routine, based on a graphic design by Danny Chong and Ross Chapman of Apollo Computer.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:23 GMT, June 11, 2010