Manual Section... (1) - page: xbrlapi
NAMExbrlapi - X11 BrlAPI helper for Linux/Unix
SYNOPSISxbrlapi [option ...]
DESCRIPTIONxbrlapi connects to a BrlAPI server in order to provide it with the ID of the X11 window which currently has focus. It also simulates X keysyms from braille key presses (else brltty would simulate them using a qwerty keyboard).
OPTIONSOptions are processed sequentially from left to right. If an option is specified more than once, or in case of a conflict, the rightmost specification takes precedence.
The following options are supported:
- -b [host][:port] (--brlapi=)
- The BrlAPI server to connect to.
- -a string (--auth=)
- The BrlAPI authorization/authentication string.
- -d display (--display=)
- The X display to connect to. If not specified, the content of the DISPLAY environment variable is used.
- -h (--help)
- Print a command line usage summary and then exit.
- -H (--full-help)
- Print a thorough command line usage summary and then exit.
SEE ALSOFor more details on the purpose of xbrlapi, see BrlAPI's on-line manual at [http://mielke.cc/brltty/doc/Manual-BrlAPI/English/BrlAPI-3.html].
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:22 GMT, June 11, 2010