Manual Section... (1) - page: unopkg
Nameunopkg - OpenOffice.org Extension Manager
SYNOPSISunopkg [add] <options> extension-path...
unopkg [remove] <options> extension-identifier...
unopkg [list] <options> extension-identifier...
unopkg [reinstall] <options>
DESCRIPTIONOpenOffice.org is a fully featured office suite for the daily use with all features you would normally expect in an office suite.
There exists many OpenOffice.org extensions all over the word. For example, see http://extensions.go-oo.org/
This tool allows to manage the extensions from the command line.
- add the given extensions
- remove extensions by the given identifiers
- reinstall all deployed extensions (only for experts)
- list information about the deployed extensions
raise Extension Manager Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- display help and exit
- output version information and exit
- verbose output
- force overwriting existing extensions
- --log-file <file>
- custom log file; the default one is <cache-dir>/log.txt
- operate on the system installation deployment context; use only when no concurrent Office process(es) are running! (only for experts)
- --deployment-context <context>
operate on explicit deployment context (only for experts)
TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEMSSee http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:OOo for more details about how to report bugs in OpenOffice.org.
AUTHORThis manual page was created by Petr Mladek <email@example.com> for the go-oo version of OpenOffice.org, because the original package does not have one.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:21 GMT, June 11, 2010