Manual Section... (1) - page: totem-video-thumbnailer
NAMEtotem-video-thumbnailer - video thumbnailer for the GNOME desktop
SYNOPSYStotem-video-thumbnailer [-j|--jpeg] [-l|--no-limit] [-g num|--gallery num] [-s size] input output [backend options]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the totem-video-thumbnailer command. This manual page was written for the Debian Project because the original program does not have a manual page.
totem-video-thumbnailer is used internally by GNOME applications such as nautilus to generate PNG thumbnails of video files. While it is possible to invoke it manually, it is usually done automatically by nautilus.
- The input filename. This can be in any format that totem can play.
- The output filename, output in PNG format.
- backend options
- Options to be passed to the backend (i.e. gstreamer).
- -j --jpeg
- Switch the output format to JPEG. The default is PNG.
- -g num --gallery num
- Output a gallery of the given number (0 is the default) of screenshots.
- -l --no-limit
- Don't limit the thumbnailing time to 30 seconds. For debugging purposes.
- -s size
- The size of the thumbnail. Example: ``64x64''. The default is ``128x96''.
AUTHORtotem-video-thumbnailer was written by Bastien Nocera <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Zack Cerza <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian Project (but may be used by others).
- totem, nautilus
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:21 GMT, June 11, 2010