Manual Section... (1) - page: spawn-fcgi.lighttpd
NAMEspawn-fcgi - Spawns FastCGI processes
SYNOPSISspawn-fcgi -f <fcgiapp> -a <addr> -p port spawn-fcgi -s <path>
DESCRIPTIONspawn-fcgi is used to spawn remote FastCGI processes.
OPTIONSspawn-fcgi accepts the following options:
- General usage instructions
- -f <fcgiapp>
- Filename of the FastCGI application to spawn
- -a <addr>
- IP address to bind to (for TCP/IP-based IPC)
- -p <port>
- TCP port to bind to (for TCP/IP-based IPC)
- -s <path>
- Path to the Unix-domain socket to bind to (for Unix sockets-based IPC)
- -C <children>
- (PHP only) Number of children to spawn. Defaults to 5.
- -F <children>
- Number of children to fork. Defaults to 1.
- -P <path>
- Name of the PID file for spawned processes
- No forking should take place (for daemontools)
- Shows version information and exits
- -c <dir>
- Chroot to specified directory (can only be invoked by root)
- User ID to change to (can only be invoked by root)
- Group ID to change to (can only be invoked by root)
This program is a part of the Lighttpd web server, lighttpd(1)
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Gunnar Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/linux system (but may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:00 GMT, June 11, 2010