Manual Section... (1) - page: pinky
NAMEpinky - lightweight finger
SYNOPSISpinky [OPTION]... [USER]...
- produce long format output for the specified USERs
- omit the user's home directory and shell in long format
- omit the user's project file in long format
- omit the user's plan file in long format
- do short format output, this is the default
- omit the line of column headings in short format
- omit the user's full name in short format
- omit the user's full name and remote host in short format
- omit the user's full name, remote host and idle time in short format
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
AUTHORWritten by Joseph Arceneaux, David MacKenzie, and Kaveh Ghazi.
REPORTING BUGSReport pinky bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
GNU coreutils home page: <http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/>
General help using GNU software: <http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for pinky is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and pinky programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info coreutils 'pinky invocation'
should give you access to the complete manual.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:25:58 GMT, June 11, 2010