Manual Section... (1) - page: ods-server
NAMEods-server - minimal OBEX server based on obex-data-server
SYNOPSISods-server [options] profile path
DESCRIPTIONods-server provides a minimal OBEX server based on obex-data-server for receiving files over bluetooth. profile selects the UUID-128 profile ID to use, currently opp and ftp can be used as aliases for object push and obex ftp respectively. path is the target directory for received files.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -l ADDRESS, --local=ADDRESS
- ADDRESS of Bluetooth adapter to listen on. Default is 00:00:00:00:00:00
- -p, --pairing
- Require remote devices to be paired before allowing them to connect. Disabled by default
- -r, --readonly
- Disallow any write operations. Allowed by default
- -t, --thumbnails
- Require remote device to send thumbnails when using Imaging (BIP) server
- -a, --ask-to-accept
- Prompt user to accept or reject every file. By default all files are accepted
AUTHORods-server was written by Tadas Dailyda <firstname.lastname@example.org> and is shipped as ods-server-test.py in the obex-data-server distribution
This manual page was written by Filippo Giunchedi <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:18 GMT, June 11, 2010