Manual Section... (1) - page: nspluginwrapper
NAMEnspluginwrapper - tool to manage nspluginwrapper-wrapped plugins
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the nspluginwrapper command.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Display help and exit
- -i npPLUGIN.so
- Install wrapper for npPLUGIN.so into the mozilla plugins directory
- -r /path/to/npwrapper.npPLUGIN.so
- Remove the wrapper for npPLUGIN.so
- -u npPLUGIN.so
- Update the plugin wrapper for npPLUGIN.so
- Set automatic mode for plugins discovery - overrides -i and -u to automatically determine plugins installed
- List plugins currently installed
- Do not create or remove any Debian browser-specific symlinks upon installation or removal of plugin wrappers.
- Show verbose messages
AUTHORnspluginwrapper was written by Gwenole Beauchesne <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Rob Andrews <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:18 GMT, June 11, 2010