Manual Section... (1) - page: mousetweaks
NAMEmousetweaks - Accessibility enhancements for the mouse
SYNOPSISmousetweaks [--enable-dwell] [--enable-secondary] [--dwell-time=FLOAT] [--secondary-time=FLOAT] [-m|--dwell-mode=STRING] [-c|--show-ctw] [-x|--ctw-x=INT] [-y|--ctw-y=INT] [-t|--threshold=INT] [-a|--animate-cursor] [-s|--shutdown] [-?|--help]
DESCRIPTIONmousetweaks is a daemon that provides various mouse features for the GNOME desktop. It depends on the Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface (AT-SPI).
- Automatically perform mouse clicks without using a physical button.
- Trigger the secondary mouse button when the primary mouse button is held down for a specified amount of time.
- Time to keep the pointer motionless before a dwell click is performed. Range: 0.2 - 3.0 seconds.
- Time to hold the primary mouse button before a simulated secondary click is performed. Range: 0.5 - 3.0 seconds.
- -m, --dwell-mode=STRING
Select a dwelling mode. Available arguments are: window, gesture
- Select the active click type from a window or a panel applet.
- Perform clicks by moving in different directions after the cursor changes its shape.
- -c, --show-ctw
- Show the click-type window. Only useful in combination with dwell-mode=window.
- -x, --ctw-x=INT
- X Position of the click-type window on screen.
- -y, --ctw-y=INT
- Y Position of the click-type window on screen.
- -t, --threshold=INT
- Ignore small pointer movements. Range 0 - 30 pixels.
- -a, --animate-cursor
- Show elapsed time as cursor overlay.
- -s, --shutdown
- Stop the mousetweaks daemon.
- The daemon creates a lock file in the users home directory to keep track of its status.
BUGSReport bugs to <http://bugzilla.gnome.org/>
AUTHORSmousetweaks was written by Gerd Kohlberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
LICENSELicenced under the GNU General Public License v3 or later.
SEE ALSOdwell-click-applet(1), pointer-capture-applet(1), Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface (AT-SPI)
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:16 GMT, June 11, 2010