Manual Section... (1) - page: lsattr
NAMElsattr - list file attributes on a Linux second extended file system
SYNOPSISlsattr [ -RVadv ] [ files... ]
DESCRIPTIONlsattr lists the file attributes on a second extended file system. See chattr(1) for a description of the attributes and what they mean.
- Recursively list attributes of directories and their contents.
- Display the program version.
- List all files in directories, including files that start with `.'.
- List directories like other files, rather than listing their contents.
- List the file's version/generation number.
AUTHORlsattr was written by Remy Card <Remy.Card@linux.org>. It is currently being maintained by Theodore Ts'o <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
BUGSThere are none :-).
AVAILABILITYlsattr is part of the e2fsprogs package and is available from http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:25:56 GMT, June 11, 2010