Manual Section... (1) - page: ldd
NAMEldd - print shared library dependencies
SYNOPSISldd [OPTION]... FILE...
DESCRIPTIONldd prints the shared libraries required by each program or shared library specified on the command line.
- Print the version number of ldd.
- -v --verbose
- Print all information, including e.g. symbol versioning information.
- -d --data-relocs
- Perform relocations and report any missing objects (ELF only).
- -r --function-relocs
- Perform relocations for both data objects and functions, and report any missing objects or functions (ELF only).
- -u --unused
- Print unused direct dependencies.
- Usage information.
BUGSldd does not work on a.out shared libraries.
ldd does not work with some extremely old a.out programs which were built before ldd support was added to the compiler releases. If you use ldd on one of these programs, the program will attempt to run with argc = 0 and the results will be unpredictable.
AUTHORRoland McGrath and Ulrich Drepper.
SEE ALSOldconfig(8), ld.so(8).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:25:47 GMT, June 11, 2010