Manual Section... (1) - page: isc-config.sh
NAMEisc-config.sh - Get information about the installed version of ISC BIND
- isc-config.sh [--cflags] [--exec-prefix] [--libs] [--prefix] [--version] [libraries...]
The optional libraries are used to report specific details for compiling and linking for the listed libraries. The allowed choices are: isc, isccc, isccfg, dns, lwres, and bind9. Multiple libraries may be listed on the command line. (Some libraries require other libraries, so are implied.)
- Prints the compiler command line options required to compile files that use ISC BIND. Use the libraries command line argument(s) to print additional specific flags to pass to the C compiler.
- Prints the directory prefix used in the ISC BIND installation for architecture dependent files to standard output.
- Prints the linker command line options used to link with the ISC BIND libraries. Use the libraries command line argument(s) to print additional specific flags.
- Prints the directory prefix used in the ISC BIND installation for architecture independent files to standard output.
- Prints the version of the installed ISC BIND suite.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. ("ISC")
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:25:52 GMT, June 11, 2010