Manual Section... (1) - page: hp-check
NAMEhp-check - Dependency/Version Check Utility
DESCRIPTIONCheck the existence and versions of HPLIP dependencies. (Run as 'python ./check.py' from the HPLIP tarball before installation.)
- Compile-time check:
- -c or --compile
- Run-time check:
- -r or --run
- Compile and run-time checks:
- -b or --both (default)
- Set the logging level:
- -l<level> or --logging=<level> <level>: none, info*, error, warn, debug (*default)
- Run in debug mode:
- -g (same as option: -ldebug)
- Output plain text only:
- This help information:
- -h or --help
- 1. For checking for the proper build environment for the HPLIP supplied tarball (.tar.gz or .run),
- use the --compile or --both switches.
- 2. For checking for the proper runtime environment for a distro supplied package (.deb, .rpm, etc),
- use the --runtime switch.
AUTHORHPLIP (Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing) is an HP developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux.
REPORTING BUGSThe HPLIP Launchpad.net site https://launchpad.net/hplip is available to get help, report bugs, make suggestions, discuss the HPLIP project or otherwise contact the HPLIP Team.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2001-9 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:12 GMT, June 11, 2010