Manual Section... (1) - page: gnome-screenshot
NAMEgnome-screenshot - capture the screen, a window, or an user-defined area and save the snapshot image to a file.
- -w, --window
- Grab the current active window instead of the entire screen.
- -a, --area
- Grab an area of the screen instead of the entire screen.
- -b, --include-border
- Include the window border within the screenshot.
- -B, --remove-border
- Remove the window border from the screenshot.
- -d, --delay=SECONDS,
- Take the screenshot after the specified delay [in seconds].
- -e, --effect=EFFECT,
- Add an effect to the outside of the screenshot border. EFFECT can be ``shadow'' (adding drop shadow), ``border'' (adding rectangular space around the screenshot) or ``none'' (no effect). Default is ``none''.
- -i, --interactive
- Interactively set options in a dialog.
- X display to use.
- -?, -h, --help
- Show a summary of the available options.
In addition, the usual GTK+ and GNOME command line options apply. See the output of --help for details.
This manual page was written by Christian Marillat <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:11 GMT, June 11, 2010