Manual Section... (1) - page: gnome-language-selector
NAMEgnome-language-selector - graphical language selection utility
DESCRIPTIONgnome-language-selector is a graphical utility that allows a user to set a default language for the system interface and to add additional language packs, spelling tools and additional fonts.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -n, --no-verify-installed-lang-support
- do not verify installed language support
- -d DATADIR, --datadir=DATADIR
- use an alternative data directory instead of the default /usr/share/language-selector
AUTHORThis manpage has been written by Alex Lourie (djay.il (at) gmail.com)
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:11 GMT, June 11, 2010