Manual Section... (1) - page: glxinfo
NAMEglxinfo - show information about the GLX implementation
DESCRIPTIONThe glxinfo program shows information about the OpenGL and GLX implementations running on a given X display.
- Print visuals info in verbose form.
- Print verbose table.
- -display display
- Specify the X display to interrogate.
- Print usage information.
- Force an indirect rendering context.
- Find the "best" visual and print its number.
- Print interesting OpenGL limits.
AUTHORglxinfo was written by Brian Paul <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Thierry Reding <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:11 GMT, June 11, 2010