Manual Section... (1) - page: freetype-config
NAMEfreetype-config --- show information about installed freetype2 libraries
This manual page documents briefly the freetype-config command,
The following options are supported:
- --prefix --prefix=PREFIX
Show the prefix freetype2 was built with. The prefix may
be overridden by passing the argument PREFIX.
- --exec-prefix --exec-prefix=EPREFIX
Show the executable prefix freetype2 was built with. The
executable prefix may be overridden by passing the argument EPREFIX.
- Show the libtool version of the installed freetype2.
- Show the FreeType version of the installed freetype2.
- Show the compiler flags for linking to the installed freetype2.
- Show the library name for linking with libtool.
- Show the compiler flags for compiling against the installed freetype2.
This manual page was written by #USERNAME# email@example.com for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:10 GMT, June 11, 2010