Manual Section... (1) - page: file-roller
NAMEfile-roller - archive manager for GNOME
SYNOPSISfile-roller [OPTIONS...] [FILE...]
DESCRIPTIONFile Roller is a graphical interface to archiving utilities such as tar and zip.
- -a, --add-to=ARCHIVE
- Add files to the specified archive and quit the program
- -d, --add FILE
- Add files asking the name of the archive and quit the program
- -e, --extract-to=FOLDER
- Extract archives to the specified folder and quit the program
- -f, --extract
- Extract archives asking the destination folder and quit the program
- -h, --extract-here
- Extract archives using the archive name as destination folder and quit the program
- Default folder to use for the '--add' and '--extract' commands
- Create destination folder without asking confirmation
AUTHORSfile-roller is written by Paolo Bacchilega <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
SEE ALSOgtk-options(7), gnome-options(7)
The online documentation available through the program's Help menu.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:09 GMT, June 11, 2010