Manual Section... (1) - page: f-spot
NAMEf-spot - A program to manage a photo collection
DESCRIPTIONf-spot is a program that manages a photo collection, with the ability to import directly from a digital camera.
- --view FILE OR DIRECTORY
- View a specified image or directory
- --import URI
- Import from the given URI
- Display a slideshow
- Shutdown a running f-spot server
- Run f-spot with mono in debug mode
- -?, --help
- Show help message
- Display brief usage message
This manual page was written by Andrew Burton firstname.lastname@example.org for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:09 GMT, June 11, 2010