Manual Section... (1) - page: dpkg-checkbuilddeps
NAMEdpkg-checkbuilddeps - check build dependencies and conflicts
SYNOPSISdpkg-checkbuilddeps [options] [control-file]
DESCRIPTIONThis program checks the installed packages in the system against the build dependencies and build conflicts listed in the control file. If any are not met, it displays them and exits with a nonzero return code.
- Change the location of the dpkg database. The default location is /var/lib/dpkg.
- Ignore Build-Depends-Indep lines. Use when no arch-indep packages will be built.
- -d build-depends-string
- -c build-conflicts-string
- Use the given build dependencies/conflicts instead of those contained in the debian/control file.
- Show the usage message and exit.
AUTHORCopyright © 2001 Joey Hess
This is free software; see the GNU General Public Licence version 2 or later for copying conditions. There is NO WARRANTY.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:07 GMT, June 11, 2010