Manual Section... (1) - page: dcopserver
NAMEdcopserver --- KDE DCOP server
dcopserver [--nofork] [--nolocal] [--nosid] [--suicide]
This manual page documents briefly the dcopserver command.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Causes dcopserver not to fork off like a daemon, but run in the current process.
- Allow network clients to this dcopserver. Without this option, only local clients are allowed.
- Do not create a new session for the program.
- Display the server ID of the running dcopserver.
- Tell dcopserver to automatically terminate if no transactions are made within 10 seconds.
This manual page was written by Chris Cheney
<email@example.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by
others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or
modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public
License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:05 GMT, June 11, 2010