Manual Section... (1) - page: dcop
NAMEdcop --- Console DCOP client
This manual page documents briefly the dcop command.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Send to all sessions found. Only works with the --user and --all-users options.
- Send the same DCOP call to all users with a running DCOP server. Only failed calls to existing DCOP servers will generate an error message. If no DCOP server is available at all, no error will be generated.
- Show help about options.
- List all active KDE session for a user or all users.
- Call DCOP for each line read from stdin.
- --session session
- Send to the given KDE session. This option can only be used in combination with the --user option.
- --user user
- Connect to the given user's DCOP server. This option will ignore the values of the environment vars $DCOPSERVER and $ICEAUTHORITY, even if they are set. If the user has more than one open session, you must also use one of the --list-sessions, --session or --all-sessions command-line options.
Return number of the current desktop, e.g. 2
dcop kwin KWinInterface currentDesktop
Jump to the next dektop
dcop kwin KWinInterface nextDesktop
This manual page was written by Chris Cheney
<email@example.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by
others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or
modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public
License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:05 GMT, June 11, 2010