Manual Section... (1) - page: couchdb
NAMEcouchdb - Apache CouchDB database server
DESCRIPTIONThe couchdb command runs the Apache CouchDB server.
Erlang inherits the environment of this command.
The exit status is 0 for success or 1 for failure.
- display a short help message and exit
- display version information and exit
- -a FILE
- add configuration FILE to chain
- -A DIR
- add configuration DIR to chain
- reset configuration file chain (including system default)
- print configuration file chain and exit
- use the interactive Erlang shell
- spawn as a background process
- -p FILE
- set the background PID FILE (overrides system default)
- -r SECONDS
- respawn background process after SECONDS (defaults to no respawn)
- -o FILE
- redirect background stdout to FILE (defaults to couchdb.stdout)
- -e FILE
- redirect background stderr to FILE (defaults to couchdb.stderr)
- display the status of the background process
- kill the background process, will respawn if needed
- shutdown the background process
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs at <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB>.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:05 GMT, June 11, 2010