Manual Section... (1) - page: ckbcomp
NAMEckbcomp - compile a XKB keyboard description to a console font.
SYNOPSISckbcomp [option ...] [layout [variant [option ...]]]
DESCRIPTIONThe ckbcomp keymap compiler converts a description of an XKB keymap into a console keymap that can be read directly by loadkeys.
- -?, -help
- Print a usage message and exit.
- -charmap charmap
- The encoding to use. There should be an unicode ACM map for this encoding in /usr/share/consoletrans.
- Search top-level directory dir for files included by the keymap description. This option may be used multiple times. After all directories specified by -I options have been searched, /etc/console-setup/ckb, /usr/share/X11/xkb, /etc/X11/xkb and /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb will be searched too.
- -v level
- Set level of detail for listing. level is a number from 1 to 10.
- Generate a compact keymap with at most two xkb groups and two levels in each or only one xkb-group and up to four levels.
XKB KEYBOARD DESCRIPTIONThe keyboard layout, variant and options components can be also specified directly on the command line. See the synopsis of the command.
- -symbols name
- Specifies the symbols component name of the XKB keyboard description.
- -keycodes name
- Specifies the keycodes component name of the XKB keyboard description.
- -rules name
- The name of the rules file to use.
- -model name
- Specifies the keyboard model used to choose the component names.
- -layout name
- Specifies the layout used to choose the component names.
- -variant name
- Specifies the layout variant used to choose the component names.
- -option name
- Adds an option used to choose component names.
AUTHORAnton Zinoviev <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:25:48 GMT, June 11, 2010