Manual Section... (1) - page: checkbox
checkbox, checkbox-cli, checkbox-gtk - Application for system testing
Checkbox provides tests to confirm that your system is working properly. Once you are finished running the tests, you can view a summary report for your system.
- -c config, --config=config
Configuration override parameters.
- -l file, --log=file
The file to write the log to.
One of debug, info, warning, error or critical.
Print version information and exit.
Print a usage message briefly summarizing these command-line options.
ENVIRONMENT VARIABLESThe behavior of checkbox is affected by the following environment variables.
The locale for category LC_foo is specified by examining the three environment variables LC_ALL, LC_foo, LANG, in that order. The first of these variables that is set specifies the locale. For example, if LC_ALL is not set, but LC_MESSAGES is set to pt_BR, then the Brazilian Portuguese locale is used for the LC_MESSAGES category. The C locale is used if none of these environment variables are set, if the locale catalog is not installed.
- This variable specifies default options to be placed in front of any explicit options. For example, if CHECKBOX_OPTIONS is '--log-level=debug', checkbox behaves as if the option had been specified before any explicit options. Option specifications are separated by whitespace. A backslash escapes the next character, so it can be used to specify an option containing whitespace or a backslash.
- Specifies the directory containing variable data such as persisting state for example. Some plugins in checkbox might also choose to store their own data under that directory.
- This variable specifies the directory containing shared files such as plugins and suites for example. It might also contain static files used by plugins such as data files and scripts.
- The base checkbox configuration file.
- The command-line configuration file.
- The GTK configuration file.
AUTHORcheckbox and the accompanying tools are developed by Marc Tardif <email@example.com>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:26:04 GMT, June 11, 2010