Manual Section... (5) - page: smbgetrc
This manual page documents the format and options of the smbgetrc file. This is the configuration file used by the smbget(1) utility. The file contains of key-value pairs, one pair on each line. The key and value should be separated by a space.
The following keys can be set:
- Whether aborted downloads should be automatically resumed.
- Whether directories should be downloaded recursively
- Username to use when logging in to the remote server. Use an empty string for anonymous access.
- Password to use when logging in.
- Workgroup to use when logging in
- Turns off asking for username and password. Useful for scripts.
- (Samba) debuglevel to run at. Useful for tracking down protocol level problems.
- Whether a single dot should be printed for each block that has been downloaded, instead of the default progress indicator.
- Number of bytes to put in a block.
The original Samba software and related utilities were created by Andrew Tridgell. Samba is now developed by the Samba Team as an Open Source project similar to the way the Linux kernel is developed.
This manual page was written by Jelmer Vernooij
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 15:27:51 GMT, June 11, 2010