Note that this site is not intended to be commercial in nature and as such does not attempt to enter into the type of small print one often finds on corporate websites. These are just basic statements and are subject to change in the event somebody spots something that’s either missing or incorrect.
- The design and layout of this website are a combination of local content, free Internet content, the WordPress system and a template purchased from Panda themes. Every effort is been made to retain attributions to original authors where possible, if you spot any issues in this area please email the Linux Hostmaster.
- Although we make effors to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this site, we accept no liability or responsibility for any reliance placed thereon by those reading the site.
- Whilst we have no objection to you making use of infomation stored on this site, if you are using information attributed to a third party you should either seek their permission or follow any process linked to their documentation with regards to obtaining permission prior to use.
- If you use a reference to this site, a screen shot or any other component not attributed to a third party, we would very much appreciate a mention although impose no limitation on such usage.
- Where links to third party sites are included on the site, these are provided solely for ease of reference and do not in any way mean that we necessarily endorse the products or services of that company unless explicitly stated.
Some references to Third Party companies appear below, if you can see any specific inaccuracies or you are missing from the list, please email the Linux Hostmaster.
Data Protection Act 1998
- We do not aim to ‘hold’ any personal / private information nor do we collect any information for private analysis. Information you enter about yourself is publically visible to the Internet and information regarding your access to the site is also available in statistical form from time to time. Once you have entered information we deem it to be public and would ask that you remove any information that you wish to be private.
- With the exception of orders via the secure order form, you should not enter any information you consider personal / private that you do not wany others to see.
- We will correct any inaccurate or incorrect publication as soon as practicable upon becoming aware of the error. Please be aware that this is NOT a commercial operation so any such changes rely on the availability of a volunteer. (If you would like to help, please email the Hostmaster)
- If you are concerned about cookies and enabling them in your browser, you can (certainly in Firefox) enable cookies on a per-site basis and hence just enable cookies for this site.
- IBM and Netfinity are registered trademarks of IBM in the United States.
- Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- LINX is a registered trademark of the London Internet Exchange Limited.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Microsoft, Windows, and Windows NT are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Plone is a registered trademark of the Plone Foundation.
- Red Hat is a trademark or registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- UNIX is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries licensed exclusively through the Open Group.
- All other trademarks appearing on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.