OpenShot 1.4.3 released
OpenShot have released a new version of their open source video editor.
Version 1.4.3 comes with more bug fixes and new features than any other release to date.
See below for a list of new features, and a promotional video
New Features for OpenShot 1.4.3
- Improved Timeline Snapping for Transitions (no more manual adjustment of every transition)
- Improved Drag & Drop features (Vertical Constraints, Improved Gap Removal, New Keyboard Shortcuts, and more)
- New 3D Animations (Realistic Earth, Exploding Text, Dissolving Text, and more)
- 10+ New Effects (Sharpness, Vignette, Lens Correction, and more)
- Apply Effects to Tracks (and Multiple Clips at the same time)
- Adjust Speed of Animated Titles (utilizing time remapping, for interpolated smooth animations)
- New Transitions (6 bars, boxes)
- New Dark Theme
- Improved Translations
- Updated Documentation
- Updated Dependencies (Now requires Blender 2.62+)
- Tons of Bug Fixes (Full List of Bugs & Features)
Ubuntu (and Ubuntu derivative) users can also get it by adding a PPA
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
- OpenShot – Homepage
- OpenShot – Feature List
- OpenShot – Screenshots
- OpenShot – Videos
- OpenShot – Downloads
- Vim 7.3 released
- Jono Bacon shows off Ubuntu Touch progress
- Meet the MintBox
- Video Editor “Lightworks” demoed
- Ubuntu 12.10 named Quantal Quetzal.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.