MEPIS Linux is desktop Linux the way you want it, runs from Live-CD before you install, automagically configures itself to your PC hardware, boots the MEPIS CD and, in about one minute, you can be using Linux.
Easy to Install
- Installation wizard guides you through simple installation step-by-step
- Includes a disk partitioning tool with a familiar graphical interface
- Compatible with all versions of MS-WIndows
Easy to Use
- Hundreds of software programs are preinstalled and fully configured to be ready to use
- Thousands of additional specialized applications are available
- The acclaimed apt-get system manages software download and installation
- Most applications come with a Users Handbook in the KDE Help System
- LIve CD is also a system repair and recovery disk
- The CD image is compressed to provide over 1,900 software packages on one CD
The unique nature of MEPIS Linux makes it an ideal foundation for developing a custom version of Linux for large scale deployment. MEPIS is available to work with integrators and end user clients to develop privately branded and optimally tweaked Linux configurations.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.