DNUK builds storage and virtualization systems. Our platforms focus on technical solutions and are designed to reduce your costs and simplify management. We’ve been building Linux systems since 1998 and we offer standards-based platforms that integrate with Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac networks.
DNUK was formed in 1996 in Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. We are a privately held company. Our customer base includes educational institutions, local government, large corporates, SMEs and home users.
DNUK And GNU/Linux
We were one of the first companies in the UK to offer computer systems designed for the GNU/Linux based operating systems. We started selling GNU/Linux workstations and servers in 1998.
Our entire product range is tested for Linux compatibility. We offer all the major GNU/Linux distributions on our product range at no charge.
- We currently offer all the major GNU/Linux distributions on our systems; including CentOS, Debian, Fedora, openSUSE and Ubuntu
- Unlike other system builders we offer all GNU/Linux distributions at no charge with our systems
- We can offer a degree of customisation that the large OEMs simply cannot match
- All our technicians are very experienced with GNU/Linux support
- Customers can communicate directly with the very same technicians that built their systems prior, during or after the system has been built and shipped
- We do not use offshore call centres or annoying automated phone systems
Telephone: 0161 366 6600
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.